How to get the electronic coupling between two triplet state structures (energy transfer)

From NWChem

Viewed 634 times, With a total of 2 Posts
Jump to: navigation, search

Just Got Here
Threads 2
Posts 2
I saw that it is possible to get the electronic coupling between systems by electron transfer. Yet, I am really interested in energy transfer. Is it possible? If so, could anyone put an example of input?

Edited On 5:34:40 AM PDT - Thu, Aug 30th 2018 by Jtrkiller2018

Forum Regular
Threads 58
Posts 279
If NWCHEM has not implemented this function, GAMESS has a high-quality method in this area, i.e., employing MCSCF to search a conical intersection point, while simultaneously incorporating the nonadiabatic coupling between two, perhaps more, electronic states; thus, based on it some new or historically well-informed phenomena, e.g., for its zwitterionic singlet excited states, why a twisted olefin holding two different biradical centers can exhibit "sudden polarization effect" might be understood.

I wish you give us a physical example for this.
Edited On 9:23:04 PM PDT - Tue, Oct 9th 2018 by Xiongyan21

Forum Regular
Threads 58
Posts 279
Perhaps I erroneously understood your question previously. NWCHEM definitely can provide the eletronic coupling term in Marcus equation.
Edited On 5:10:27 AM PDT - Tue, Aug 6th 2019 by Xiongyan21

Forum >> NWChem's corner >> General Topics

Who's here now Members 0 Guests 1 Bots/Crawler 0

AWC's: 2.5.10 MediaWiki - Stand Alone Forum Extension
Forum theme style by: AWC